Counseling for Anxiety
Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
If this sounds like you, We’re confident we can help. Our practice offers evidence-based Cognitive-Behavioral treatment, to get the relief from your anxiety.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms of the problem.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to challenge them in order to look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, we invite you to contact us today for a free 15-minute consultation.